Run in the Xodus ISO 2 trail shoe!
Competition starts midday on 26 September 2017.
The competition app (enter below) will draw three winners at the conclusion of the competition.
To be eligible to win one of two pairs of Saucony Xodus ISO 2 shoes or Saucony apparel (total value R8,300), each winner needs to:
- complete TRAIL magazine’s 2017 Reader Survey, powered by Saucony, and
- gain at least five app entry points (enter through the app below).
Competition closes at midnight on 31 January 2018. Winners will be announced at midday on 1 February 2018, and on TRAIL magazine’s social media channels. Although winners are chosen by the app’s random draw, statistically you will increase your chances of winning by accruing more entry points, so keep entering daily (where that option is available) to increase your chances.
Terms and conditions
The judges’ decision is final. The Saucony prizes are not redeemable for cash. All winners must be current South African residents, and receive their prizes at a South African street address. Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Saucony South Africa are not eligible to win.
- Successor to the Xodus ISO
- Trail-specific ISOFIT System with added protection that sits closer to the fit
- Added hot-melt vamp layer for reinforced protection
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWR TRAC outsole design with tank tread protection for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.4mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20.5mm
- Weight: 261g