The winner of one pair of Under Armour Horizon KTV trail shoes plus Under Armour cap, top, and pants (total value R3,500) will be announced here and on Facebook and Twitter at 3pm on Friday 4 May 2018.
Under Armour Horizon KTV competition
Introducing the Under Armour Horizon KTV. Built to provide speed, it’s light, fast, and ready to take on any offroad obstacle. Developed in collaboration with pro trail runner Kyle Dietz – a former MMA cage fighter, now ultra runner – the KTV is designed to be light and fast, catering to the neutral runner.
The upper is constructed of a durable ripstop upper with welded overlays. The midsole of the KTV is the most important aspect of the shoe. Constructed of EVA foam with protection, the shoe offers reasonable protection and cushioning for an aggressive shoe. It is both relatively soft and responsive. The toe guard has Michelin rubber over the big toe to protect you against trail impacts.
- Neutral, for runners who need flexibility, cushioning, and versatility
- Ultra-light, durable translucent ripstop upper
- Internal bootie construction for superior fit
- Molded collar foam package for added comfort
- Charged Cushioning® foam puck placed under the heel for responsive comfort
- Lightweight, full-length EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Michelin® Oc Outsole Compound for excellent outdoor traction
- Michelin® Wild Dig Decent‘R outsole lug pattern designed for shedding mud and debris in all conditions
- Drop 7mm
- Mass 278g
- Outdoor Warehouse
- Under Armour Stores: V&A Waterfront, Sandton City, Menlyn Mall, and Mall of Africa.
Recommended retail R2,299
- Women Neon Coral
- Men Anthracite, Tourmaline Teal
Reviews of the Under Armour Horizon KTV
RunRepeat lists these reasons to buy the shoe:
Most users mentioned that the shoe felt sturdy and supportive.
‘Lightweight’ was an adjective that was frequently found in several reviews.
A lot of users appreciated the vibrant colours of the shoe, as well as its design.
One reviewer mentioned that the shoe protected her feet from getting wet.
The grip of the shoe was very impressive, said a majority of reviewers.
Some testers appreciated that the shoe could be cleaned with minimal effort.
The lacing system was another highlight found in most reviews. Testers said that the tightness of the lacing stayed the same all throughout their runs. Visit RunRepeat.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our competition app will draw one winner at the conclusion of the competition.
- The prize value is R3,500 and includes one pair of Under Armour Horizon KTV trail shoes, Under Armour cap, Under Armour top, and Under Armour pants.
- The winner must be a South African resident, and receive their prize at a South African address.
- Competition closes at 12pm (noon) on Thursday 3 May 2018.
- Winners announced on this page and also through TRAIL magazine’s Twitter and Facebook accounts at 3pm on Friday 4 May 2018.
- Although based on luck, you increase your chances of winning by having more entry points, so keep tweeting and gaining other daily points to increase your chances.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The Under Armour prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Under Armour South Africa are not eligible to win tickets.