Thanks for checking in! It’s nearly time to kick-start this Saucony Xodus ISO 3 competition. It opens on Tuesday 18 December 2018.
The competition app will draw one winner at the conclusion of the competition on 31 March 2019.
To be eligible, you need to gain at least five app entry points.
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 31 January 2019. The winner will be announced at midday on Monday 4 February 2019, and on TRAIL magazine’s social media channels. Although the winner is chosen by the app’s random draw, statistically you will increase your chances of winning by accruing more entry points, so keep entering daily to increase your chances.
Terms and conditions
The judges’ decision is final. The Saucony prize is not redeemable for cash. The winner must be a South African resident, and receive their prize at a South African street address. Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Saucony South Africa are not eligible to win.
- Successor to the Xodus ISO 2
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Trail-specific ISOFIT dynamic upper
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- Engineered mesh
- Dual compound PWRTRAC + XT-900 outsole design for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22.5mm
- Weight: 366g