Thanks for checking in! It’s time to get your entry in for TRAIL magazine’s Saucony Xodus ISO 3 competition. Two pairs are up for grabs! Competition closes midnight Sunday 31 March 2019. Scroll down to enter. Good luck!
The competition app will draw two winners at the conclusion of the competition.
Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 31 March 2019. The winners will be announced on this page at midday on Monday 1 April 2019, and through TRAIL magazine’s social media channels. Although the winners are chosen by the app’s random draw, statistically you will increase your chances of winning by gaining more entry points. Enter daily to increase your chances.
Terms and conditions
The judges’ decision is final. The Saucony prizes are not redeemable for cash. The winners must be South African residents, and receive their prize at South African street addresses. Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Saucony South Africa are not eligible to win.
Overview: Xodus ISO 3
- Successor to the Xodus ISO 2
- Full-length EVERUN™ midsole for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Trail-specific ISOFIT dynamic upper
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- Engineered mesh
- Dual compound PWRTRAC + XT-900 outsole design for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
Specs: Xodus ISO 3
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22.5mm
- Weight: 366g