The Peregrine is Saucony’s most popular trail running shoe.
Congratulations to Linda Fuchs of Johannesburg and Lourika Pienaar of Plettenberg Bay who are our two winners of a pair of Saucony Peregrine 11 each. Your prizes are on their way to you when stocks land shortly.
Thank you to the team at Saucony South Africa for the collaboration.
Look out for new competitions coming your way soon.Saucony Peregrine 11
What makes the Saucony Peregrine 11 a great trail shoe?
Speed and grip characterise the always-capable Peregrine. You can also experience these attributes with the Peregrine 11.
Like its predecessor, it’s built on a foundation of PWRTRAC rubber lugs and PWRRUN cushioning that feels both aggressive and responsive. PWRTRAC’s unrivalled grip is ready to take on even the most technical terrain.
New for the 11th iteration is a new upper that uses a durable ultralight top layer to protect your feet from trail debris.
In short, Saucony’s most versatile trail shoe is packed with everything you need to move fast over any type of rugged terrain.
Good news… you’ve got colour choices!
Watch a Saucony Peregrine 11 review
Competition started Saturday 23 October 2021.
Check back every few days to gain additional points, including Twitter.
Don’t forget to enter our other competitions.
- New options will be added over the competition’s course. Follow social media to stay informed.
- Competition ends 23 January 2022.
- Winners announced on this competition page and social media at 10am on Monday 31 January 2022.
- Saucony Peregrine 11 prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The two winners must be South African residents, and receive their prize at South African street addresses.
- Proof of identification may be requested.
- One overall signup per person. Persons with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Saucony South Africa are not eligible to enter.
- The judges’ decision is final.
For the little people in your life, consider the Peregrine 11 Shield AC below.