Win the Saucony Peregrine 10 Mutant
— TRAIL magazine 🇿🇦 (@TRAILza) December 2, 2020
Become a fan yourself when you win one of two pairs of the Limited Edition Mutant colourway of the Saucony Peregrine 10. See other versions available for sale now.
- New options for additional points will be added over the competition’s course. Follow social media to stay informed.
- Competition ended 30 November 2020. Winners were announced Wednesday 2 December 2020. See tweet above.
Giveaway started at 8am on Tuesday 1 September 2020 and closed at midnight 30 November 2020.
Winners announced 3pm on Wednesday 2 December 2020.
Saucony Peregrine 10 Mutant fast facts
Recommended retail price R2,400 | saucony.co.za
- For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that’s just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber dig in to confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- The Peregrine 10’s rock plate provides additional protection to the underside of your feet from sharp surfaces.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Sizes US 6-11 Women / US 7-14 Men
- Mass 301g Men / 281g Women
- Drop 4mm (27/23mm)
- Contact facebook.com/SauconySA
The Mutant colourway was launched in South Africa in September 2020.
Just saying… 😉 https://t.co/e7h3FHCCvw
— TRAIL magazine 🇿🇦 (@TRAILza) September 1, 2020
Terms and conditions
- Competition ends midnight 30 November 2020. See above for other dates.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Saucony Peregrine 10 Mutant prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The two winners must be South African residents, and receive their prize at South African street addresses.
- Proof of identification may be requested.
- One overall signup per person. Persons with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Saucony South Africa are not eligible to enter.
- Winners announced on this page and social media
Thank you to Saucony South Africa for making this competition possible.