Competition started 3 July 2020, ended 30 September. Congratulations to winner Ian Harris of Welkom.
The new Polar Grit X is an uncompromising combination of rugged and durable design, top training features, and the ultimate training platform. It retails for R8,995.
Outdoor multisport watch with GPS and all essential training features
Style meets strength
When you’re going further than anyone else, you need tools that last with you. Polar Grit X is designed to take you through even the roughest, most epic sessions without clashing with your everyday style.
Polar Grit X has passed several MIL-STD-810G tests, including extreme temperatures, drop and humidity.
Let nothing weigh you down
At 64 grams, Polar Grit X is one of the lightest outdoor multisport watches out there.
Go beyond and back
The ultra-long battery life and multiple power save options make sure Polar Grit X won’t let you down even on your longest adventures.
Do what moves you
Whether you’re out on the trails or preparing for your future adventures with supportive workouts indoors, Polar Grit X comes with all the essential tools you need to make progress and achieve your goals.
Learn to refuel
Stay energised throughout your session with the new FuelWise™ fueling assistant. Learn more.
Elevate your goals
The detailed uphill and downhill stats from Hill Splitter™ tell you how you performed on the ascent and descent sections of your route. Learn more.
Stay on the right path
Plan your route on Komoot and let the turn-by-turn guidance on the watch keep you on the right track. Learn more.
Don’t let the elements hold you back
There’s no such thing as bad weather when you’re well prepared. Polar Grit X shows you current weather and a two-day forecast.
Discover the ultimate training platform
Polar Grit X goes hand in hand with Polar Flow, the app and web service that keeps all your training, activity and sleep data, plans and progress reports conveniently in one place and at hand whenever you need it.
Plan and analyse
Make a training plan for a full season and keep track of your progress with the extensive analysis tools.
Sync your data to other services
Watch Polar’s Grit X video playlist
- The competition started on 3 July 2020 and ends at midnight (SA time) on 30 September 2020.
- Winner announced 10am on Friday 2 October 2020.
- TRAIL magazine manages the competition process on behalf of IHF Products – Polar in South Africa, who is the prize sponsor.
- One winner will be drawn randomly by the competition software.
- One entry per person please. Anyone entering using different names and/or email addresses to increase their entries will be disqualified.
- TRAIL staff will check to confirm that the winner is legitimate.
- If for any reason they are not, a redraw will be done.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The Grit X prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The winner must be a South African resident, and receive their prize at a South African street address.
- Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and IHF Products – Polar in South Africa are not eligible to enter.
- Since you are interested in trail running and this Polar product, you give permission to TRAIL magazine and IHF Products – Polar in South Africa to add you to their mailing lists. You will be able to easily opt-out if you wish.