Two TRAIL magazine readers have won high quality Black Diamond trail products to take their offroad running experience to the next level. Thanks to everyone who entered. The draw is done by our competition app, so you’re in with a chance even with a single action.
It’s the second of four competitions from this leading outdoor brand. Read about the products below.
Entries were via the widget below. Congrats to our two winners!
The second Black Diamond giveaway closed for entries at midnight Monday 13 September 2021.
Deploy Wind Shell (Men’s) R2799
The ultimate fast and light protective layer, the Deploy Wind Shell is the world’s lightest wind shell at a featherlight 48 grams and built to withstand harsh winds on your mountain adventures. Colours: Black (note that the Black Diamond Shop doesn’t show colours that are out of stock. Winners may be able to choose a different colour once back in stock.). Sizes: S, M, L, XL Mass: 48g
Distance 4 Hydration Vest R2799
Designed for mountain missions at a fast clip, the Distance 4 Hydration Vest combines Black Diamond’s running harness suspension with the best-in-class materials found in their Distance Pack to create the ultimate running vest. It has a four-litre carrying capacity and includes two 500ml Soft Flasks. Colour: Alloy / Black / Ultra Blue. Sizes: S, M, L. Average mass: 200g
Be sure to visit our competitions section again for the next two Black Diamond competitions.
Terms and conditions
- Competition ends midnight 13 September 2021.
- Winners announced here at 10am on 15 September 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Winners must be South African residents, and receive their prize at South African street addresses.
- Proof of identification may be requested.
- One overall signup per person. Persons who create multiple personas using different email addresses will be disqualified.
- Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Black Diamond Equipment SA are not eligible to enter.
- Winners announced on this page and social media.
Thank you to Deidre and team at Black Diamond South Africa for the collaboration.
View the Black Diamond prizes offered for competition one.