Held in conjunction with Brooks Running
Competition has closed.
And our two winners are:
- Henry Fernandes, Gauteng
- Ilene van Dyk, KwaZulu-Natal
And thank you to everyone who entered.
We did a random draw from nearly 900 entries for these high quality prizes from running specialist shoe brand Brooks Running.
Thanks again for entering TRAIL magazine’s 2020 Reader Survey!
TRAIL’s 2020 Reader Survey opened on Wednesday 18 December 2019. It closed at midnight (SA time) on 31 March 2020. Winners were announced 3 April 2020.
Your time investment revealed some interesting facts about yourself you might not have considered, plus you could win some very useful training motivation! You may do the survey in stages if you prefer. Bookmark it, and return to continue where you left off.
Each Reader Survey 2020 prize hamper has:
- Brooks trail shoes (choose between Cascadia 14 or Caldera 3)
- Running apparel (cap, shirt, shorts) worth R4,000.
Brooks shoe models
Brooks Cascadia 14
R2 399 | brooksrunningsa.co.za
Experience your next trail with improved durability and traction. The updated Pivot Post system provides SUV-like stability, while working like a suspension system. This connects with uneven ground to keep your foot level, from landing to push-off. The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces. BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride. The Cordura Mud Guard protects against trail debris. A lace guard keeps them secure. Back gaiter tab with new front gaiter connection point.
Sizes US 7-11 (women), US 8-14 (men) | Mass 269g (women), 303g (men)
Drop 8mm | Stockists 011 825 7324 | email@example.com
This description appears in TRAIL 34‘s Gear Guide.
Buy the Cascadia 14 online Men / Women
Brooks Caldera 3
R2 599 | brooksrunningsa.co.za
The newly-released Caldera 3 offers excellent traction and responsive cushioning on any terrain. The lightweight BioMoGo DNA midsole is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances, while protecting against trail hazards. The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction, even in the wet. An innovative upper and underfoot construction repels and drains water quickly to keep you light on your feet. The Ariaprene™ mesh upper provides maximum ventilation and drainage.
Sizes US 8.5-13 (men), US 7-11 (women) | Mass 264g (men), 241g (women)
Drop 4mm | Stockists 011 825 7324 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The survey closes at midnight (SA time) on 31 March 2020.
- Winners announced on Friday 3 April 2020.
- One person, one entry. Multiple entry entrants will be disqualified.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Brooks prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Both winners of TRAIL magazine’s Reader Survey 2020 prizes must be current South African residents, and receive their prizes at a South African street address.
- Staff and family of TRAIL magazine and Brooks South Africa are not eligible to win.