- The Raw Truth About Food: a story of Cancer, Loss, Redemption.
- Recovery Foods That Work Like a Charm. As tested by our panel of real trail runners.
- Harness The Power of Turmeric with long-time vegan and food expert Bianca Harper.
- Chile’s Burning Hell: Atacama Crossing with Zimbabwean winner Daniel Rowland.
- Gear Winter Guide 2013
- We Meet SA Trail Champ Thabang Madiba
- Horny Runners: Somkhanda Debut in Zululand. All to secure more land for conservation.
- Profile On Soul Runner Steve Black, likened by some to the late Caballo Blanco
- Salomon Sense Ultra Test over two pages
- Product tests Leatherman Skeletool, Hot Toddy, Chariot, Run Bag, ShoOops socks, Rush Bar
- DVD Reviews Mountain Of Greatness, Il Corridore, Unbreakable
- Calendar of 59 Events, with detail you can use to choose the best ones for you.
- Night running tips from three experienced trail runners on the dark side.
TRAIL issue 7 and all other back issues are available here, as a single issue or a package deal.
TRAIL magazine became South Africa’s first print publication dedicated to the booming worldwide activity of trail running in December 2011.
Since then it has enlightened its growing readership with the best places to run, the most suitable gear and the most popular trail running events from every angle; visiting the Himalayas, Sahara Desert, Amazon and many local trails, including the famed Otter Trail Run and the arduous Skyrun.
Buy or subscribe to TRAIL
TRAIL retails for R55 (print) and a one year subscription costs R220 (for four issues).
So where do you find TRAIL? SA’s first trail running magazine is available at CNA, SPAR, Pick n Pay, Exclusive Books, Sportsmans Warehouse, Outdoor Warehouse stores and specialist sports retailers nationwide. Sign up for a year’s print subscription to TRAIL magazine.
The digital version is available at Zinio for iPad, Android, iPhone, laptop and desktop devices in single issue and six issue subscriptions.
All back issues are available here, as a single issue or a package deal.