Change to our subscriptions
We’ve offered subscriptions since issue 1 back in 2011. The support from the trail community has been phenomenal, thank you all!
Unfortunately, we cannot say the same for the SA Post Office.
Although we verify postal details with subscribers after they’ve subscribed, posted magazines to subscribers still return to us, even though the addresses were correct.
This results in frustration for a percentage of subscribers – and us. There are delays in receiving magazines, and lost productivity for us, as mags have to be reposted at our cost.
The TRAIL team is two people, and we make good value possible for this reason. Administration of subscriptions is not our calling in life: producing useful content is.
So we ask that you please continue to support us through purchasing TRAIL from the newsstand, unless you’re an existing subscriber. In that case, your magazine will continue to be posted to you until it completes.
We debated and thought carefully for several months about making the best decision. The right one seems to be to curtail print subscriptions to new subscribers for the foreseeable future.
Current subscribers will not be affected at all. Your subscription will run to the end of its term.
Subscribe to the digital version, which gives you the same layout as the print version on your iPad, tablet, laptop, and smartphone.
- Android View latest issue from 15 Dec 2017
- Apple View latest issue from 15 Dec 2017
- Magzter View latest issue from 15 Dec 2017
- Zinio View latest issue from 15 Dec 2017
Having technical issues with your digital subscription?
For digital hassles, please note that we do not administer the delivery or data management of iTunes, Magzter or Zinio subscriptions or single issues. Please email their support desks directly. Emails are provided in the communication emails sent by them at the time of signing up.
TRAIL readers say…
- I recently signed up for a 1 year TRAIL subscription and have been so impressed with the quality of the mag! Great articles and awesome service – even received a hand written note with my first mag!! Keep up the good work! B. Grieve
- I subscribed online for the Trail Magazine for myself and a friend. From the beginning of the subscription process, right up to the time I received my first issue with all the added goodies, it was pure pleasure. I made a little ooopsie with my subscription in that I did not submit both delivery addresses, but pronto whoohoo… I got an e mail and a call, in order to remedy the situation. A few days later, my first mag arrived. I was delighted!
Thank you staff for being efficient and also super user friendly. Thank you too for all the informative articles. A road runner, I recently relocated from Johannesburg to Sabie where I am surrounded by forest, so trail became the more sensible option and your mag has made that change over so much easier. I am now equipped with my Salomon’s and my next step is to get my hydration kit. Your mag, with great articles and adverts, has really assisted me to know what I need and where to get it. Thank you and keep up the good work! Lyn
- Got my TRAIL mag in the post yesterday. Awesome read, every page. Stefan Kleynhans
- After subscribing I was worried that the transaction didn’t go through properly – and that it was processed too late for me to receive the Salomon trail running DVD. I sent one simple email and I got the speediest reply ensuring me that the mags and the DVD was on its way. Even got a Dirty Boots adventure booklet and a pen. Great service for a great mag! Can’t wait for the next one… Thanks again for sorting it out so quickly! You guys are on fire. Marike du Plessis