Save on the hassle of having to go to the shops to buy your mag when you subscribe. A four-issue print subscription to TRAIL magazine is R200 but you’ll save 10% by using the store checkout coupon displayed in each print issue.
Subscribe to the digital version, which gives you the same layout as the print version on your iPad, tablet, laptop and smartphone.
- Android View latest issue now
- Apple View latest issue now
- Magzter View latest issue now
- Zinio View latest issue now
Having tech issues subscribing?
If you have any technical issues subscribing or receiving your print issue of TRAIL , please email us or phone 031 261 6133.
For digital hassles, please note that we do not administer the delivery or data management of iTunes, Magzter or Zinio subscriptions or single issues. Please email their support desks directly. Emails are provided in the communication emails sent by them at the time of signing up.
TRAIL readers say…
- After subscribing I was worried that the transaction didn’t go through properly – and that it was processed too late for me to receive the Salomon trail running DVD. I sent one simple email and I got the speediest reply ensuring me that the mags and the DVD was on its way. Even got a Dirty Boots adventure booklet and a pen. Great service for a great mag! Can’t wait for the next one… Thanks again for sorting it out so quickly! You guys are on fire. Marike du Plessis
- I recently signed up for a 1 year TRAIL subscription and have been so impressed with the quality of the mag! Great articles and awesome service – even received a hand written note with my first mag!! Keep up the good work! B. Grieve
- I recently subscribed online for the Trail Magazine for myself and a friend. From the beginning of the subscription process, right up to the time I received my first issue with all the added goodies, it was pure pleasure. I made a little ooopsie with my subscription in that I did not submit both delivery addresses, but pronto whoohoo… I got an e mail and a call, in order to remedy the situation. A few days later, my first mag arrived. I was delighted!
Thank you staff for being efficient and also super user friendly. Thank you too for all the informative articles. A road runner, I recently relocated from Johannesburg to Sabie where I am surrounded by forest, so trail became the more sensible option and your mag has made that change over so much easier. I am now equipped with my Salomon’s and my next step is to get my hydration kit. Your mag, with great articles and adverts, has really assisted me to know what I need and where to get it. Thank you and keep up the good work! Lyn
- Got my TRAIL mag in the post yesterday. Awesome read, every page. Stefan Kleynhans