Discover the best trail running gear for the season in the TRAIL magazine issue 21 product guide.
Spring to summer can be a tricky time: the day could start sticky and hot, but just a few hours later thunder may be rumbling. Be sure you’re prepared for anything Mother Nature throws at you with these quality items.
You could run in a cotton tee and rugby shorts, or you could be comfortable and make the most of the trails! Be sure to buy technical fabrics that wick moisture away from the skin to regulate your temperature.
- First Ascent Men’s Luminite Tee R379
- First Ascent Women’s X-Trail Vest R449
- First Ascent Women’s X-Trail Tee R449
- First Ascent Men’s Corefit Shorts R459
- Salomon Medium Impact Bra R699
- Salomon Women’s Sense Pro Tank R699
- The North Face Women’s Motivation Quarter Zip Jacket R549
- Salomon Fast Wing TW Short R699
- Salomon Men’s Sense Tank R899
- Brooks Men’s LSD Jacket R899
If there’s one thing that can make or break your run, it’s shoes. Get the fit, grip, drop, and materials right for wings on your heels!
- Hi-Tec Trail Ox Low I Waterproof R1,799
- Newton Boco Sol R1,899
- Brooks Mazama R2,199
- Brooks Cascadia 11 R2,049
- The North Face Ultra Endurance R2,149
- Salomon S-LAB Wings 8 R2,999
- Salomon S-LAB Speedcross R3,499
For runs longer than an hour, especially in the heat, you need to stay hydrated! A pack is far more comfortable than a bottle in one hand, and can hold other essentials like keys, snacks, and your phone.
- Salomon Skin Pro 15 Set R2,799
Top off your kit with these significant items.
- Salomon XR Visor II R299
- Julbo Venturi R1,760
TRAIL 21 Product Guide brands
Click through to find even more awesome gear from the brands in this issue.