Do you want to run faster, with more confidence, and reduced injuries?
You can enjoy this ideal state by applying the skills you’ll learn at our dynamic trail running clinics around South Africa.
Quick info Cape Trail Clinic 2017:
- Date: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 November 2017
- Duration: 6:30am register for 7am start to no later than 3pm (with a break for lunch)
- Venue: In Stellenbosch, TBA
- Option of two installments of R1,250 each, before 31 October 2017.
- Book and pay in one payment before midnight 30 September for R2,400.
- Book before midnight 31 October for R2,500, and you’ll still go into the draw to win a pair of Brooks Cascadia 12 shoes worth R2,399.
- Bring one (or two) friends and save even more on the reduced rate.
- Bring: Trail shoes, trail apparel, track suit, fleece jacket, comfortable social clothing, toiletries, towel, sunblock, and a cap.
What you get at Cape Trail Clinic 2017:
- Expert coaching with sport scientists Sean Tait and Devon Coetzee, and competitive trail runner Nic de Beer over an interactive, life-changing two days
- Injury prevention guidance, with optional evaluation from biokineticist Chris Allan
- Nutrition advice and practical demo from registered dietitian Jessica Kotlowitz.
- Mental strength class with Kevin Light (may be pre-recorded video).
- Healthy and tasty lunch, snacks, tea/coffee, and smoothies.
- Brooks goodie bag
- StaminoGro multi-vitamin pack (value R300)
- Dirty Boots booklet
- Three TRAIL magazine back issues (value R120)
- A shoe assessment from podiatrist Grant Bryant
- Professional photos via our Facebook event album
- Draw to win one pair of Brooks Cascadia 12 trail shoes worth R2,399!
BOOK NOW FOR THE CAPE
What previous attendees say:
Wish I could attend again!
It is something everybody who loves running should do, whether beginner or experienced runner! Thank you Deon and your team for bringing the wise guys to the runners! It is still one of my highlights of 2016. You must enjoy this one as well. The bonus is you meet so many great people!” Lukas Van Vuuren
Peeling the onion, finding good stuff!
Thank you to ALL OF YOU for making the weekend one I will treasure always – I left having learned so much about trail running, my strengths and the areas I can improve in, made new friends/contacts/future besties, connected with very humble heroes (in my opinion) and have also uncovered some deep insights about what motivates me (thank you Kevin Light!). I look forward to many new adventures connecting and engaging with the trails and with some of you too. Christine Barrow (North American Academy for Sport Fitness Professionals [NAASFP] Certified Marathon Coach)
Inspired to improve my life
Such a great TRAIL magazine #CapeClinic this weekend! So cool to be apart of it, meet new people, and learn from other like-minded individuals. I feel inspired to not only improve my running, but as a person and in life too! Thanks Deon Braun, Heloise Hunter, Nic De Beer, Sean Tait, Chris Allan, Kevin Light, Devon Coetzee, Grant Bryant from RUN, and Brad Player and Dennis Hines from Brooksrunningsa for sharing your passion and knowledge of trail running! Jan Ham, Jnr
Sign up to future clinics through a short nine-question survey (it will take no more than two minutes to complete).
And join our 8,200+ recipient email newsletter. It’s easy to unsubscribe at any time should you not want to stay motivated, educated, and excited about trail running!
— Harrismith mtn Race (@HarrismithMtnRa) April 15, 2016
Need more info?