Do you want to run faster, with more confidence, and reduced injuries?
You can enjoy this ideal state by applying the skills you’ll learn at our dynamic one- and two-day trail running clinics around South Africa.
Gauteng Trail Clinic 29/30 July 2017
One attendee each at Knysna Trail Clinic and Gauteng Trail clinic will win a pair of Brooks Cascadia 12 trail shoes worth R2,399 (or if they prefer, another Brooks shoe model available in South Africa, to the same value*).
Cascadia 12. Brooks’ most versatile and beloved trail shoe is now even better. Brooks refined the stability system to be more flexible, allowing you to feel more agile on the trail without sacrificing the cushioning and protection you’ve come to love from the Cascadia. See Men | Women models.
Quick info Gauteng Trail Clinic 2017:
- Date: Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 July 2017
- Duration: 7am to 2:30pm (with a short lunch break)
- Cost: R2,400 (or R2,200pp for Two Seats booking)
- Bring: Trail shoes, trail apparel, track suit, fleece jacket, comfortable social clothing, toiletries, towel. There are shower facilities. A wind or rain jacket and cap/beanie is recommended as it could well be cold, windy, or rainy.
What you get at Gauteng Trail Clinic 2017:
- Expert coaching with Coach Neville Beeton, strength coach Peri Zourides, and competitive trail runner Karine Bezuidenhout over an interactive, life-changing two days
- Injury prevention guidance, with optional evaluation from biokineticist Anca Wessels
- Healthy and tasty lunch, snacks, tea/coffee, and smoothies.
- Brooks goodie bag
- StaminoGro multi-vitamin pack (value R300)
- Dirty Boots booklet
- Three TRAIL magazine back issues (value R120)
- A shoe assessment from podiatrist Craig Gornall
- Professional photos via our Facebook event album
- Draw to win one of four pairs of Stance compression socks (valued R199 to R399)
- Draw to win one pair of Brooks Cascadia 12 trail shoes worth R2,399!
BOOK NOW FOR GAUTENG
Sign up to future clinics through a short nine-question survey (it will take no more than two minutes to complete).
And join our 7,000+ recipient email newsletter. It’s easy to unsubscribe at any time should you not want to stay motivated, educated, and excited about trail running!
— Harrismith mtn Race (@HarrismithMtnRa) April 15, 2016
Need more info?