Sofi Ackerman attended the November 2015 Gauteng Trail Clinic. In November 2017, she won the 65km Salomon SkyRun.
When reminded of the Clinic, she said: “It’s where my love for trail running began!” 😀
Do you want to run faster, with more confidence, and reduced injuries?
You can enjoy this ideal state by applying the skills you’ll learn at our dynamic trail running clinics around South Africa.
Quick info for the recent Cape Trail Clinic 2017:
- Date: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 November 2017
- Duration: 6:30am register for 7am start to end no later than 3pm (with a short break for lunch)
- Venue: Die Stal, University of Stellenbosch, Coetzenburg
- Book before midnight 5 November for R2,500, and you’ll still go into the draw to win an Addo Elephant Trail Run 44km entry worth R770.
- Bring one (or two) friends and save up to R1,200.
- Bring: Trail shoes, trail apparel, track suit, fleece jacket, comfortable social clothing, toiletries, towel, sunblock, and a cap.
What they got at Cape Trail Clinic 2017:
- A fun, interactive, life-changing two days!
- Eight high quality talks and practical demonstrations that will blow your mind, and re-jig your thinking.
- Draw to win one pair of Brooks Cascadia 12 trail shoes worth R2,399!
- Draw to win an Addo Elephant Trail Run 44km entry worth R770!
- Discounts on Brooks products through RUN Specialist Store.
- A Brooks goodie bag.
- StaminoGro multi-vitamin pack (value R300).
- Dirty Boots booklet.
- A shoe assessment from Grant Bryant, a shoe sales professional, and owner of RUN Specialist Store if you request one.
- Knowledge about injury prevention, as well as an evaluation from a professional during the class if you request it.
- Usable tips and tweaks that could save you lots of frustration, injuries, money, and time.
- Meeting experienced trail runners and coaches who share what works well for them.
- Three issue TRAIL print subscription (worth R150) or three back issues (R120) if you have a subscription already.
- Ingredients to make your own race food in a fun (and delicious) practical session.
- Tasty nutritious lunches, smoothies, and snacks to take with you on our two runs, with practical demonstrations to incorporate into your own life.
- Professional photos taken available to you after the course via Facebook.
What previous attendees say:
Wish I could attend again!
It is something everybody who loves running should do, whether beginner or experienced runner! Thank you Deon and your team for bringing the wise guys to the runners! It is still one of my highlights of 2016. You must enjoy this one as well. The bonus is you meet so many great people!” Lukas Van Vuuren
Peeling the onion, finding good stuff!
Thank you to ALL OF YOU for making the weekend one I will treasure always – I left having learned so much about trail running, my strengths and the areas I can improve in, made new friends/contacts/future besties, connected with very humble heroes (in my opinion) and have also uncovered some deep insights about what motivates me (thank you Kevin Light!). I look forward to many new adventures connecting and engaging with the trails and with some of you too. Christine Barrow (North American Academy for Sport Fitness Professionals [NAASFP] Certified Marathon Coach)
Inspired to improve my life
Such a great TRAIL magazine #CapeClinic this weekend! So cool to be apart of it, meet new people, and learn from other like-minded individuals. I feel inspired to not only improve my running, but as a person and in life too! Thanks Deon Braun, Heloise Hunter, Nic De Beer, Sean Tait, Chris Allan, Kevin Light, Devon Coetzee, Grant Bryant from RUN, and Brad Player and Dennis Hines from Brooksrunningsa for sharing your passion and knowledge of trail running! Jan Ham, Jnr
Sign up to future clinics through a short nine-question survey (it will take no more than two minutes to complete).
And join our 8,200+ recipient email newsletter. It’s easy to unsubscribe at any time should you not want to stay motivated, educated, and excited about trail running!
— Harrismith mtn Race (@HarrismithMtnRa) April 15, 2016
Need more info?