Use your Twitter and Facebook accounts to build up your number of entries using the Rafflecopter panel below.
Get four entry points every time you tweet by clicking the “Tweet about the giveaway” button on the Rafflecopter panel. Once you have sent the Tweet, click “View it on Twitter”. Paste the URL into the box below the Tweet button (see image to right).
If you’re an existing or new subscriber, get five bonus points when you enter your subscriber number.
- If you subscribed via the Go Multi website, you will have a 5-digit number that was sent via email.
- If you signed up via Discovery Vitality, your number is VM followed by six digits.
Entries close automatically at a minute to midnight on Friday 22 May. Winners will be announced at midday on Monday 25 May.
Good luck and have fun!
CamelBak Circuit 1.5L
CamelBak’s lightest running vest carries enough supplies to bonk-proof your long runs.
- 1.5 litre reservoir
- Two pockets for extra water bottles in front
- Sweat-proof pocket holds phone, card and keys
- Smaller compartment stretches to store gels or snacks
- Dual sternum straps provide a snug, adjustable fit
- External-fill design lets you top off your water supply without taking the reservoir out of your pack—a crucial timesaver on the trail
- Reservoir compression for a slosh-free run
Valued at R1,200 (but only if you weren’t going to win it!)
CamelBak Chute Bottle
The new Chute™ 750ml is designed for hydration on demand, whether you’re in the sticks or sitting at your desk.
- The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration
- The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn
- Conveniently snaps into the handle so it’s out of the way when you’re drinking
- Comfortable lip seal: threads for the cap are inside the spout
- The one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you’ll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
Valued at R185 (but only if you weren’t going to win it!)
Enter soon! Closes midnight 22 May 2015