Brooks’ most versatile trail running shoe was originally developed in conjunction with trail OG Scott Jurek, so it’s no surprise that it’s still the company’s first suggestion for runners who want to feel confident across all terrain.
The new Cascadia 17 features updated stabilising technology for an even better experience than before. Its Trail Adapt System delivers stability on uneven terrain, thanks to the integration of the midsole, Ballistic Rock Shield, and zonal outsole system.
TrailTack Green technology provides wet-dry traction and is made of 25% recycled content. DNA LOFT v2 midsole technology provides soft cushioning over rugged terrain to deliver comfort on long runs.
Together, these features provide control, grip, and protection on the trail.
All-terrain comfort. Brooks’ new Trail Adapt System gives you better stability by combining three elements:
- First, there’s soft, lightweight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning that responds to both you and the trail surface.
- Next, there’s a protective plate inside that also helps the shoe adapt to varied terrain.
- Finally, strategically placed outsole pods respond to uneven ground.
Long-lasting comfort. DNA LOFT v2 provides soft cushioning, even on tough terrain.
- Super soft, but never too squishy.
- Brooks cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Get It Now
R2 999 | brooksrunning-sa.co.za
Women’s shoe Buy on the Brooks South Africa site
Men’s shoe Buy on the Brooks South Africa site
Available in South Africa from August 2023.